Let our experienced staff find you a competitive insurance program that is customized to meet your personal or business needs.
Reopening plan at RBIA
As businesses in our state begin slowly re-opening over the next few weeks, Roundbank Insurance Agency will also be re-opening our locations. We have continued to do business remotely during this pandemic and on May 21st will re-open our locations for appointments only. Beginning June 8, we plan to re-open Roundbank Insurance Agency locations with safety measures in place.
What are we doing to keep you and our staff safe when visiting our locations?
- Limit number in building. We will be limiting the number of customers inside the building at one time. Customers will be asked to remain at the entrance until greeted by a staff member to enter.
- Social distancing. We will have markers on the floor to indicate a safe social distance from other customers.
- Masks. Although masks will not be mandatory, for everyone’s safety, they are encouraged. If you do not have a mask and would like one during your visit, we are happy to provide one for you.
- Plexiglass shields. We have installed plexiglass shields at our desks as an extra layer of protection in preventing transmission of the virus.
- Hand sanitizer. There are hand sanitizers placed throughout our common areas.
- Pens. Please bring a pen or use and keep one of our Roundbank Insurance Agency pens. If you do not have a pen, we will provide a clean pen for you to use and keep.
- Cleaning. We have increased our cleaning efforts and continue to disinfect high-touch surfaces throughout the day (handles, counters, keypads, etc).
- Coffee/Water Stations. In effort to minimize contamination, we are temporarily removing our coffee and water stations in the lobbies.
- Gradual return to offices. Employees will now begin returning to their offices in several phases to reduce the number of people in the building and lessen exposure.
- Employee social distancing. Employees will remain socially distant and internal employee meetings will continue to be conducted virtually to avoid location to location visits and minimize direct contact. It is our intent to keep our locations free from unnecessary visits that could spread the virus.
We will continue serving our customers through the drive-thru and lobby appointments until June 8 when we open our locations. We look forward to serving you again in person and are taking necessary precautions to minimize risk and keep you protected. We hope you and your families are staying healthy and safe!
Your friends at
Roundbank Insurance Agency
Who We Are
Roundbank Insurance Agency is an Independent Insurance Agency having served Waseca County and the surrounding area for more than 70 years. Our staff has over 100 years combined insurance experience. We have significant experience in writing Personal Insurance, Commercial (Business) Insurance and Farm Insurance Programs.
We have three locations in Waseca County to serve you: Waseca, Waldorf, and an additional office located in Farmington.
All of our offices are conveniently located in the downtown area of their community. Many of our customers stop in, while running errands, to pay premiums, turn in a claim or just say hi. The bank and the agency share many customers because of the confidence they have in our organization. Our customers also find it convenient to do their banking and insurance in one location.